Schedule and Prices
We can adapt our schedule to your needs: feel free to contact us and check the timetable often.
- Mysore class (last arrival 1h.30min before the class close)
- Led class (Guided classes require punctuality: once started entry to the class is not allowed, come at least 10min before)
*MONDAY (mysore): 8’15-11’00am/ 6’15-9’00pm
*TUESDAY (mysore): 8’15-11’00am/ 6’15-9’00pm
*WEDNESDAY (mysore): 8’15-11’00am/ 6’15-9’00pm
*THURSDAY (mysore): 8’15-11’00am/ 6’15-9’00pm
*FRIDAY (led class): 9’30-11’00am
*SATURDAY: No class
*SUNDAY (mysore): 9’15-12’00am
Lunar calendar and holiday
Our school will be closed on new and full moon days:
January: Full Moon 10th, New Moon 24th.
February: Full Moon 9th, New Moon 23rd.
March: Full Moon 9th, New Moon 24th.
April: Full Moon 8th, New Moon 23rd.
May: Full Moon 7th, New Moon 22nd.
June: Full 5th, New Moon 21st.
Fees / Monthly
Only cash or bank transfer
nº account: ES9700304209280000713271
- 4 classes : 40€
- 8 classes: 50€
- 12 classes: 60€
- Unlimited pass: 70€
start any day of the month:
- three weeks unlimited: 70€
- Beginner course (visiting students), three weeks, unlimited classes Sunday to Thursday: 70€
- Unlimited week: 40€
- Private class at the shala: 45€
- Drop-in class: ashtanga yoga malaga students 12€, visiting students 15€
Beginner’s course:The beginner’s course consists of two Mysore-style classes during the week within thirty days after your first class.
The weekend beginner’s course: consists of a 1.5 hour class on a Saturday and another 1.5 hour class on a Sunday in which we learn the bases and method of Ashtanga Yoga.